Sure, I remember the tapping party at Dark Cloud. I am glad you enjoyed the Kolsch. The recipe is very simple.
- 8.5 lbs Dark Cloud Pilsner
- 1.5 lbs Dark Cloud Vienna
- 0.25 lbs Dark Cloud Munich
- 1 hour mash at 150F
- 1 oz Liberty as a first wort addition
- 1 hr boil
- 0.5 oz Cluster 15 mins before flame out
- 1 oz Crystal in a 10 minute whirlpool with a 10 minute stand
- Ferment with WLP029 at 65F
- I gave this one an extra week of cold conditioning, so about 4 weeks total
Let me know if you want any of the process or other technical details like water profile.