Any flight with Woodford Reserve is OK in my book. It’ll do, it’ll do.
DCA has a curfew. Just made it off the ground in time.
If I can get on one of three direct flights on another airline, can make it. Still waiting for an agent.
Getting used to the idea of not making it to Dragon*Con. Oh well, if is not to be, better to not be stranded halfway there.
Earlier storm has scrambled flights along Eastern sea board. Kind of a relief it’s nature, not incompetence.
Self check-in has melted down too. Line for an agent is ridiculous
Massive delays and cancellations on the departures board. No idea if I’ll actually make it out of DC.